Thursday, January 3, 2013

happy 2013! farewell 2012




lots and lots of brooklyn bridge park / ohio (including pittsburgh and cleveland) / alabama / outdoor movie

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you have had a great start to 2013. I love keeping this blog as a record of things I've done throughout the year and especially enjoy going back through the past 12 months, picking out some of favorite moments. I thought this year would be pretty lame because I have been studying for my architecture licensing exam, but I was blown away by all the fun that was had! Either I'm not a very good student or I'm extremely fortunate to have countless activities at my fingertips and wonderful people to share those moments with! Probably a little of both :) 2012, you weren't all that bad.

Now onto those resolutions...

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for good years!! Glad yoiyr 2012 was awesome despite studying for your exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely collage! can't wait to see what 2013 holds for you! happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday to you too! I'm glad you commented because I'm so happy to discover your blog - great pics, looks like 2012 was pretty successful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year - it looks like you've had a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice recap of the year...nice collage!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...