Monday, January 21, 2013

virtual stoop sale


I'll admit it, I have a clothing problem. I don't go shopping all the time (and when I do, it's typically at Old Navy, Forever 21, and Target), but my wardrobe inventory has certainly started to outgrow its teeny apartment storage. A huge purge was in order, so I chucked anything I hadn't worn in a while or didn't fit quite right. A lot went to Goodwill, some things went to textile recycling, but I had too much admiration for some items to part with them easily. So I'm selling them online so you can love them too! Check out the eBay shop here.

There are lots of skirts and dresses and a couple pairs of shoes. Nothing is particularly expensive and everything is in good condition. Let me know if you have any questions and happy shopping!

(p.s.-To prevent such tragedies in the future, I've instituted a "one in, one out" policy, so I have to think long and hard when purchasing a new item. Let's hope it works!)

1 comment:

  1. Love that-- the title is GOLD.

    And it's pretty cool that you're doing this, too. Going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...