Friday, April 26, 2013

wedding weekend


Kurt and I traveling down South this weekend for a wedding in Alabama. After some flight acrobatics (hello sequester! hello delays!) we made it to Nashville and are visiting with my parents briefly. Next, we'll be on our way to Birmingham for wedding festivities and catching up with old (and new!) friends. Look forward to lots of pictures when we return.

AND I've got some big, exciting news next week! Look forward to an update on Monday or Tuesday! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love wedding, and any type of wedding festivity! Have fun Mel, and I'm very eager to hear what your exciting news is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun this weekend! Weddings that turn into friend reunions are the BEST. Looking forward to hearing what your news is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...