Wednesday, April 3, 2013

soho fashion show

Last week, Jenn and I headed down to the SoHo Anthropologie for a fashion show of their new spring trends. I love spring and I love Anthro (even though it makes my wallet cry), so we had a blast viewing the latest looks! 












They closed the store for the event and had a runway set up in the center surrounded by lots of chairs (like a REAL fashion show!). We enjoyed a fun DJ, a gorgeous display of yummy macarons, and endless champagne refills. I loved that they used ordinary ladies as models who showed of some super cute outfits. The girls were excited and happy which made the whole atmosphere really fun. After the show, we browsed the store and lusted over all the clothes that are a tad out of our clothing budgets. Alas, it's still got me excited for spring and I'm hoping to steal some of the ideas and find similar pieces elsewhere.

Who else is excited for SPRIIIIIIIIING!!?!?!?! (Even though it's still in the 30s here! Brrrr!)

10 comments:

  1. Love anthro - but my wallet weeps as well! How fun though, can't complain over free champagne and macaroons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this looks so cool! I loveee Anthro, but my budget does not! I want all of those treats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I aspire to one day buy things from Anthro that don't come off the super sale rack. A girl can dream!

      Delete
  3. There's always some way to justify being broke ;) At least you'll be the best dressed poor person out there-thats what i always tell myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be so skinny too because I wouldn't be able to afford much food (or alcohol)! Good plan!

      Delete
  4. The fashion show looks like it was so much fun! I *love* Anthro! (How did you hear about it, by the way?) And I can't think of a better combination than beautiful clothes, macarons, and champagne (I actually don't know which of the three I would have enjoyed more)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful time! I am subscribed to Anthro's email list and I received an invitation that way. It also wouldn't hurt to follow them on twitter for event updates.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It was super fun. I hope they do it every season!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...