Tuesday, June 7, 2011

weekend.



1. Coon spotting in Kurt's backyard.

2. I walked around Lowe's for about an hour and the only project I came up with was swapping out the single handle in my kitchen space. Pathetic. I know. It did spur me to start planning lots of other design moves in the apartment though. As soon as I get my butt moving I will share them.

3. My first gay club! After celebrating Christine's birthday at Revival, I joined a few friends (and several gin and tonics) to go dancing at Splash. It was totally fun!

4. Polo match on Governors Island. Everyone was dressed to the nines. I enjoyed watching the outfits more than the horses. The "famous" people I spotted: Whitney Port, Lauren Santo Domingo, and Olivia Palermo. Turns out I missed tons more though!

5. Our response to an overly posh day at the polo match? Down home cooking in the Kurt's backyard. The Brothers Martig outdid themselves again with Polenta, Sausage, Peppers, and Mushrooms smoked on the grill. Delicious.

UPDATE!!

Speaking of famous people, we were featured on GQ's website for being stylish trend setters at this weekend's polo match! Some might say we are just in the background, but I like to think it was my bright green sweater that helped us stand out. Thanks, GQ, for recognizing all our hard work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...