Thursday, June 30, 2011

alabama in soho


Yesterday I was doing a little shopping in Soho after work. As I passed by CB2, I thought Hey! Wait a minute! I know those posters! The style was so familiar and when I paused on the sidewalk to survey the display, I realized they were prints from Amos Kennedy of Kennedy Prints! In Gordo, Alabama. Amos does a lot of work with the Rural Studio, and I even visited his letterpress shop outside of Tuscaloosa when I was a student at Auburn.


The posters are for Pride Month and advertise a message of acceptance and tolerance. Check out the organization he partnered with here and you can find the one of a kind prints from CB2 here (but sadly they are sold out online!). The world seems smaller and smaller everyday :)

1 comment:

  1. Good eye! You do miss your fair share of War Eagles, but you nailed this one!
    Good for Amos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...