Tuesday, November 27, 2012

madison/chicago: part two

The final installment of photos!













1-2. Kurt and I went on a chilly lake run to Monona Terrace our last morning in Madison.
12. Lunch at Glarner Stube in New Glarus 







13. Back in Chicago, we went to the newly opened Half Acre Tap Room. I was so happy Laura and Josh came to meet us here!
14. Delicious dinner at Hopleaf
15. Kurt and I got to tag along on the morning Chicago commute. Very different from my F train. I could stare out the window all day!
16. We had dreams of the Doughnut Vault but tragically it is closed on Mondays! We will just have to try it next time.
17-18. Tooling around Chicago
19. Back to NYC!

2 comments:

  1. Half Acre and Hopleaf were incredible! Who knew Chicago could be cool too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your chicago pictures - they're just making me want to move to midwest asap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...