Monday, November 19, 2012

greetings from wisconsin!


Kurt and I were visiting friends, Justin and Brett, that live in Chicago this weekend. While in the great Midwest, we drove up to Madison, Wisconsin so Kurt and Justin could go to the Ohio State vs. Wisconsin football game. Brett and I tooled around town and got massages while the boys were occupied with the game (I say we got the better/warmer end of the deal). Kurt and I are taking Monday off to spend a little time in Chicago and will be back to NYC late tonight. I hope to have some travel updates soon! 

Who is excited for a 3 day week?! I'm absolutely ecstatic about my TWO day week!

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving your vacation instagrams! You are definitely eating and drinking well! Also, getting a massage sounds like the perfect alternative to going to cold football game.

    Hurray for short weeks and holidays! :) Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...