Wednesday, December 21, 2011

holiday cards

My holiday card history is varied. Some years I am really excited about them in October and actually manage to get them out. Other years, they seem to fall by the wayside once I remember how expensive mass mailing can be. This year I was a little on the fence until I received Laura's cute postcard in the mail. She inspired me to get moving and reassured me it was okay not to spend gobs of money on them. 

I found these cute mitten cards at Paper Source. I like them because they are inexpensive ($8 for pack of 10 cards and envelopes, plus buy 3 get the 4th free!). They aren't religious or even commercial Christmas themed, so if I don't manage to get them out by December 25th, they are still good all winter. Plus, they have really cute envelopes. Look out for one in your mailbox soon!

Speaking of the holidays, I am on my way home to Alabama today! (Please send some good travel karma my way!) I'm looking forward to reuniting with friends and family and generally just chilling out at a Southern pace. After I finish my Christmas shopping, that is! Eek! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I thought you had cut those out yourself! They are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the same page as Jenn - I thought you made them. So cute. Really hope I get to see you on Friday! Happy Travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And thanks so much for your dessert suggestion yesterday - I'd never seen "Everyday Musings" before, and I LOVE it! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...