Tuesday, November 8, 2011

party@theCenter

I'm way behind on this post, but a couple weeks ago I helped out with the Party@TheCenter at the Center for Architecture. The event is thrown as the after party for the Heritage Ball, the AIA NY's Annual Gala, and together, both events help the Center raise money to keep their doors open. I have helped out the past couple years (see here) and it's always such a breeze. The ticket prices went up this year, so I was lucky to snag a few extra tickets for friends by volunteering.







Luckily, my photographer was on his A-game and was able to get some pretty pics while I helped with the set up. Tequila and I always seem to have too much fun at these parties but it was a blast dancing with friends. I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...