Wednesday, November 30, 2011

domestic desires

I rarely browse through IKEA and think, "Wow, that item is beautiful." I generally find things that are cute or practical or quirky and modern but the appeal lies mainly within their inexpensiveness. Well, I was walking through the other day, looking for some random item, and was amazed by the gorgeous VITLING bakeware line. The green interior and taupe-y, grey exterior are sooooo pretty. Even though my oven still smokes every time I use it, I could justify adding this to my collection. And of course they are affordable! The only thing that would make it better is if it had a matching lid. Then I could easily show it off at potlucks! Go ahead and consider this the first addendum to my Christmas/birthday wish list :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...