Friday, November 25, 2011

on the road again


It seems as soon as we got to West Virginia, we turned around to head right back to NYC. The city calls us back for work obligations and football rivalries. We're currently on the road and hoping to avoid the general Black Friday madness as we pass through the burbs. (By the way, have you heard of Small Business Saturday? I often fall into the routine of shopping at big chains, but I like the idea of supporting your local businesses. Spend your money where it makes a difference and supports your neighbors.) I hope you all have a great weekend and are starting to get into the holiday spirit. I'm slowly beginning to contemplate gifts (for myself and others), planning outfits for upcoming holiday parties, and gearing up to actually send out holiday cards this year. Saving the world one party dress at a time :) Turkey Day recaps next week.

WAR EAGLE!!! Let's show my Tigers some love in the Iron Bowl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...