Friday, September 30, 2011

i haven't killed him yet!

Let's take a walk down memory lane and recall that just about one year ago Aubie Cat came into my life! That's not to say its been an easy year. I wanted to give him back on many occasions in the beginning. Actually, I've wanted to give him back often throughout the year! But we've had some fun, cuddly times regardless. My bites and scratches eventually heal and I try to make an effort to feed him when he is hungry. We are quite the team.

Just so you remember, this is what the baby looked like way back in September 2010.

And this is how the wise old man looks now. (Am I late to the Instagram party?) Thankfully his kitten rambunctiousness has settled a bit, but he is still a pretty feisty guy. Come visit us sometime. Aubster would love to see you!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...