Saturday, September 3, 2011

missoni for target





I don't often mark shopping excursions on my calendar. However, I have been looking forward to the new Missoni Collection that will be arriving at Target for months (btw, September 13th is the day). There is something about Missoni that preys on my crazy pattern sensibility, but I would never be able to afford a dress or piece of furniture from the designer collection. (I once had the delusional thought that I might be able to afford a beach towel. Nope. $215!) So until I strike it rich, I will just have to settle with Target's adorable and reasonably priced line. I don't even know what to do with it, but I need one of those scarves!

And if you are willing to fight some crowds, I hear (via the Target Style facebook) that there are a several pop-up shops happening in NYC a few days before the big reveal. I'm afraid to go because I might just have to wrestle someone for those flats!

{all images via the Missoni for Target look book on facebook}

1 comment:

  1. i.cannot.wait!!!!i will be in target the day it comes out

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...