Friday, September 2, 2011

end of summer lunch


I will be very sad when it is twenty five degrees and snowing, so until then, Kurt and I try to get together occasionally for lunch outside during the week. On this particular beautiful day, Kurt suggested the Calexico food cart near Madison Square Park. There were quite a few other burrito lovers visiting the cart, some hipsters manning the grills, and that little landmark in the background called the Flatiron Building.

We had to wait a long time for our food but it was completely worth it. Kurt had a Black Bean Burrito Bowl and I had a Chipotle Pork Burrito which we devoured. So delicious! Good thing it is a bit of a hike to get there from my office or I would be going way too much. 

Never leave me, Summer! I won't know what to do with you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Chipotle Pork Burrito>Black Bean Burrito.

    Let's go to the Calexico that has the Huitlacoche tacos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...