Thursday, October 6, 2011

bon voyage!

Kurt and I are on our way to Montreal today. That's right, Canada. I've never been and am très excited. I'm pretty exhausted and my bank account nearly depleted from our constant traveling but it's been such a blast. I can sleep when I'm dead (or when it's 20 degrees outside and I refuse to leave my apartment). Why wait until you are old and retired to start exploring the world?

In my absence I hope you will enjoy these fun short films. I found them very inspiring. The guy in all three videos is pretty easy on the eyes too :)

From their vimeo site: 3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage... all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films = a trip of a lifetime.




Aren't you jealous? I'm currently contemplating becoming a film maker if it warrants those kinds of trips. I promise lots of Montreal updates and photos when we return. Would you really expect anything less? Have a great weekend!

{video via Cup Of Jo}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...