Wednesday, March 20, 2013

a weekend of eating and drinking


beer table // fish tacos a la kurt


I had a lovely and delicious weekend (even though it's been cold and snowy). Thanks to Dine in Brooklyn, I was able to sample a few new places and eat and drink my way around the city. There was a beer lunch with Jenn on Friday, brunch with the guys, checking out a fancy beer place in Park Slope, a dinner Kurt will brag about for years, warm drinks to thaw us after a chilly parade, and a lovely dinner with Kurt's boss. I'm already looking forward to next weekend!

thanks to Anna for the cute handwriting font!

9 comments:

  1. Man....those catfish tacos were incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Modesty is not your strongest trait, friend. The tacos were pretty good.

      Delete
    2. Wow, I forgot I even made those. When the flavors hit my tongue my short-term memory was wiped clear.

      Delete
  2. Wow those burgers look so good {and so does everything else!}.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The burgers were great! I don't normally eat a lot of beef, but every once and a while I need a red meat fix. Goes good with a cold beer too!

      Delete
  3. That fruit pancake looks amazing!! I love good food weekends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could make a pancake that pretty but mine always end up wonky. Tastes good either way though! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm in heaven here!! Good beer, BEET pasta?! (I'm obsessed with beets), and a brunch. Next time I'm in NYC, I have to go to Brooklyn and visit some of these spots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm...beets, beer, and brunch. What else do you really need? Brooklyn definitely has tons of great eating and drinking destinations. I've got recommendations out the wazoo next time you are in the city!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...