Tuesday, January 17, 2012

blog hiatus

Architect Barbie (I want to be her!)


Dear Loyal Reader(s),

I hate to inform you that I am going to be scaling back the blog a bit for a while . I've really enjoyed getting in a routine of posting regularly and have been thrilled with all the lovely comments. However, it has come time that I start diving into my Architectural Licensing Exam. I've dreaded this for a while but it is a necessary step for me to become a fancy pants Architect (and justify those five years of college...thanks, Mom and Dad!). Even though I love the blog, it is going to have to take a back seat to some study time. Plus, my usual blog worthy travelling and bar hopping will most likely be replaced with cram sessions and pre-exam freak outs. (Honestly, you're better off without me.) I hope to stop back in occasionally with some posts but with less frequency and intensity. I'm sure I will be looking for every possible distraction but will try to keep it to a minimum.

Wish me luck on my tests and let's keep our fingers crossed I can get this thing over with soon! Then it is back to carefree, fun times! :)

Sincerely,
Melissa

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...