Sunday, March 6, 2011

more wall decor


I've added a few more things to my walls lately. I'm not sure I love the arrangement but will live with it a while until I decide to reorganize the new circle collection I've started.


I got inspired when a shirt I love got a hole in it. I love the pattern and couldn't bear getting rid of it.


Instead, I got several embroidery/cross stitch rings from the craft store. I picked an interesting area on the shirt, clamped it in the ring, cut out the circle and glued the edges underneath. All the other fabrics are cute napkins I have come across. I hope to expand the collection as I find more patterns I like.


And this is a a place mat from Ikea. It fits into the round theme but breaks up the sea of floral patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...