Monday, January 6, 2014

2013 in review

Happy 2014! I hope your holidays were great and you're getting into the swing of the new year. I love looking back at the previous year to remember all the good things that happened while glossing over all the bad. Here are some of my "greatest hits" from 2013:



july charleston // flower class august cronut // mack visits // new england road trip september connecticut labor day // dwell house tours // san francisco (even though i haven't blogged about it yet!)


Next up, now I've got to work on some resolutions!


7 comments:

  1. Great review - love the way it's laid out with the photos and each month's main events. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a year! Love the New England road trip, gallery wall, cronuts, and the show at the Armory. I wish I could have gone to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved looking back on everyone's year! So fun! I've been such a lazy bum lately, but I'm determined to put something (anything) up tonight!

    Happy New Year!

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Young House Love FTW! I think if I met them in real life I'd be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the wall your tv is on - such a full 2013! i hope 2014 brings you as much happiness and as great of travels as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2014! I love putting these posts together, its a very reflective process and i remember things that got lost in the shuffle

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun year you've had! here's to another good one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...