Wednesday, December 11, 2013

new england road trip: portland day 2


























































Oh, Portland! You thought I forgot about you, didn't you? It's been a while since my last New England road trip post, but I'm hoping to wrap it up soon. I miss the summer and all our fun travels AND the sunshine AND warmth! Sigh. I hope these photos remind you there is a light at the end of this tunnel known as winter. Summer will be back soon enough!

Things we did in Portland: ferry ride to Peaks Island, Lobster Rolls at the Portland Lobster Company, browsing the Harbor Fish Market, cornhole at Novare Res Bier Cafe, dinner at Hot Suppa, and lots and lots of biking around! So much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Portland! We always eat at Lobster Company as well. I also love Duckfat. I also spotted one of my favorite popcorn stores in one of your pictures. This post has me dreaming of summer and our weeks in Maine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...