Wednesday, July 24, 2013

summer visits






Kurt's parents came to visit the first week in July. It was unbelievably hot in the city (still is!) but somehow we were able to coax them outside for a spin around Brooklyn Bridge Park on citibikes and checking out Kurt's plot at our nearby community garden. We rounded out the 4th of July with some steaks on the grill and rooftop fireworks. I could do without all the gross sweatiness, but other than that, this summer thing is okay by me. Keep it coming, July!

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Kurt and I arrived back from Charleston last night and phew was that a good trip! We have more photos than we know what to do with! I will get on sharing them as soon as I can but you know how those things go. It might be October before I get around to it :) Thanks for all your great tips! I hope you had an equally amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...