Monday, May 9, 2011

the countdown begins


I can't believe I am moving into my new place in less than a week! I've got lots of blogging material but no time to post. After a cold+allergies knocked me out of commission for a while, I have been sorting through apartment/moving specifics for the big day. I promise to get back in the saddle with all the gory details when I have a moment to breathe. In the meantime, Kurt's brother, Erik, made this stop motion video of us on the roof of my new building after a painting marathon where Jenn painted circles around me with one hand tied behind her back (or rather, a fractured elbow in a sling). We aren't doing much other than dancing around but I think it is fun. The view from the roof is awesome, by the way! Can't wait to show you more!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...