Wednesday, February 2, 2011

joining the 21st century


I finally did it. I broke down and got an iPhone as my birthday present. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not the new 4 or anything (Is that not even considered new anymore? Am I that far behind?). I'm too cheap frugal to follow the cutting edge of technology. Instead, I dug through the online bargain bin from AT&T and got a 3GS for $50. I was tempted by a refurbished model for $20 (and even another refurb with a cosmetic blemish for $9!) but decided that new was the way to go. Don't ask me why, but my new little friend had to travel to Alabama before we could be united, so I just received it today. I will be sure to fill you in on all the grand life changes that come about once we become well acquainted :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...