Monday, February 28, 2011

Academy Awards

{Mila Kunis via InStyle}

I rarely watch many awards shows because they always seem cheesy and I usually haven't seen the movies/tv shows/songs up for awards. However, I attended my friend Christine's annual Oscar party this year with a bunch of her girlfriends. It was so much fun and the show was ten times better than I expected. We laughed, had some good food and wine, and gushed about how great everyone looked. It was refreshing to be in such a positive atmosphere. Inversely, the moment I walked in the door to work this morning, my two coworkers were bashing every single dress and actress wearing it. It was so catty and put me in a foul mood for a while. Life is hard enough. Keep your negative judgments to yourself (don't I sound like such a kindergarten teacher?).

My favorite dress from the night was Mila Kunis' lilac Elie Saab gown. Maybe I just loved her in Black Swan but I thought she looked amazing. Take that bitchy coworkers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...