Thursday, January 20, 2011

dreaming of color

{via}

Winter is bleak. There is no way around it. I've been dreaming of long hours of sunlight, warm weather, and an escape from a sea of black coats and boots. Maybe that's why I was so inspired by watercolor art yesterday and have been gravitating towards bright colors today. I saw these adorable cookies on DesignSponge this morning. They look like a crazy amount of work but are too cute!


Then I remembered seeing these Pantone credit cards in Lucky the other day. What sucker would get a credit card just because it is a pretty color?! Answer: me. Who cares about interest rates and rewards point? I want a good design! (fyi, I do not have one. I don't think I would ever be able to decide which color!)


Now this project makes me want to go home and start baking immediately. I found it on (don't laugh) a Martha Stewart blog. It is a birthday cake for the founder of ColourLovers.com made by his mother. If you think this one is crazy, you will die when you see his wedding cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...