Wednesday, October 2, 2013

charleston: south of broad







































One evening, Kurt and I rode bikes around town and explored the area South of Broad. I knew from word of mouth that it was going to be pretty and full of gorgeous, historic homes, but even I was blown away. It exceeded our expectations and made for such a picturesque evening bike ride. You could wander down one pleasant street after another for hours, eventually reaching the water, then discovering countless beautiful buildings around each corner on your way back north. I couldn't even dream to live there one day, but I can't wait to go back and study all the things that make it so wonderful.

[A few of these buildings might be slightly North of Broad, but they were just so lovely I decided to lump them in together. Why punish them for merely being a few blocks off?]

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...