Wednesday, May 15, 2013

goodbye, old friend


I'm alive! Packing, moving, running, and all other life activities have proven to be all consuming lately, hence the blog silence. The move was a success, and Kurt and I are slowly digging ourselves out from under a million boxes. (I will fill you in on all the dirty moving details later, but I am shocked at how much stuff I have!) We just got the internet set up yesterday, so I hope to be back on the blogging bandwagon soon. Until then, here is a photo of my old studio just before I started packing and then once everything was cleared out. I had some good times in my "big girl in the city apartment" and it is kind of sad to say farewell to that period of independence, but I am very excited to be skipping down this path of new experiences with Kurt. Bear with me until everything settles down and I will have lots of updates to share!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! i really love how you did up your old apartment - can't wait to see what you do with your new one!

    also, i'm hosting a giveaway on my blog - you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...