Thursday, December 23, 2010

Traveling

Train to Newark

I'm blogging on location from Ardmore, Alabama these days (with a cat over my shoulder and one at my feet). I flew down yesterday to spend a week in the South for the holidays. It was the first time I had traveled alone in a while and my first experience flying out of Newark Airport. Everything went pretty smoothly except we were delayed for a couple hours. My 6:30pm flight didn't end up leaving until closer to 9. Thankfully I had a direct flight into Nashville, but it was still a long day of travelling. With so much time to kill, I'm over halfway through the book (Christmas present from Kurt) that is supposed to last me all week. I'm sure I will find something else to entertain myself with while on vacation...TV watching and blog catching up are quickly climbing the list.

Off to finish some last minute Christmas shopping with my mom! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...