Monday, November 15, 2010

Week in (P)review

Phew! What a weekend! Kurt and I successfully transversed the majority of the Eastern United States, including driving through the entire state of Alabama (the long way!). It was a whirlwind weekend of family, friends, football, and wedded bliss. Needless to say, I am exhausted! I will get to posting the recap as soon as possible (although I am disappointed in my limited photo documentation of the trip), but I've got a crazy week back here in NYC.


Tonight, my friend Christian and I are going to see Sufjan Stevens perform at the Beacon Theatre. I am soooooooo excited! Sufjan is one of my musical loves, and I have been waiting to see him live for years. (Isn't he adorable too?!) The venue is a proper theater with assigned seats which is a plus for my travel exhaustion but probably won't lend itself to much dancing. This is disappointing but I am beyond thrilled to finally see him. I hear it is a great show!


Then Wednesday night, Kurt's firm is having a party to celebrate it's sixth year. I stand by the fact that architects know how to throw a good party, but I am looking forward to being part of a landscape architect soiree. It should be a fun time! {image thanks to Terrain}


I hope to fill the rest of my week with some much needed time at the gym, hang out with Aubie Cat (who missed me dearly during my weekend away!), some crock pot cooking experimentation, and a pasta party celebrating Majo's marathon success!

I promise updates soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...