Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Kicks

I got my Tom's Shoes today! I'm hoping they will be comfortable enough to traipse around Europe in but won't make me looks like a tacky tourist in sneakers. And how awesome is the company? For every pair of shoes they sell, they donate one to a child in need. I feel like I've done my good deed (especially since children make my heart turn cold, right Jen?).

I got them in the grey because I figure they will go with a lot. I feel like I am beginning to catch the disease all New Yorkers eventually fall victim to. I swore I would never do it, but I find myself drawn to neutrals and (gasp!) even black! I must be too far removed from the South. I need some color and pattern stat!!!

1 comment:

  1. just look out for those gypsy kids. they may be wearing your matching free pair.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...