Monday, March 17, 2014

weekend in review






Kurt was skiing in Vermont this past weekend, so I was left to my own devices once again. There were leisurely moments of running through the park, strolling to the bookstore, watching our St. Patrick’s Day Parade roll right on by my front door, and catching up on some TV shows (Scandal: kind of over it; New Girl, Trophy Wife: still very hilarious). Other times I found myself furiously cleaning the apartment, hanging picture shelves and bottle openers on our walls, schlepping to Target to check out the new Oh Joy! collection only to find it picked over, and cooking up a storm in the kitchen (sadly, I am not a fan of the pea soup that emerged…but Kurt likes it!). Ups and downs, you know. Exciting stuff over here. Hope you guys had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, time for me to get some photos printed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend! I love having time to myself sometimes. Love those shelves!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like a good weekend to myself! i, too, am a little over scandal. it's still interesting to watch but some of the characters are so pathetic and no one talks in speeches all the time a la papa pope. do you read nymag's recaps (and the comments, which are hilarious). if you don't you should, they are beyond funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...