Friday, July 27, 2012

off to raleigh!

Kurt and I are on a flight to Raleigh today! We are off to visit my friends, Jen and Joey, who reside in the lovely state of North Carolina. They have been fixing up their house down there for a million years, and, the lousy friend that I am, I have not seen it yet! I cannot tell you how much it irks me that Kurt and his brother have been there, but I have not experienced the glory of Casa Fante yet...but that is a story for another day. (Kurt keeps trying to claim Jen and Joey are our friends but I'm not quite ready to give them up yet!)

Any suggestions of what we should do in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area?! All I have on my wish list is visiting Furbish and spending copious amounts of time with Gracie pup! Oh, and maybe we'll fit some yummy food and drink in there along the way :) Wish us luck! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. woooooooo hoooooooooooo! Kurt can be "my" friend once he can accurately quote How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days with me. Study up, KM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! have fun! and tell those two we say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! I love reading about your travels and DIY projects! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...