Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fashionable NYC

I think I've lost my mind. I bought a fanny pack yesterday! Don't judge me!

Since running is my newest interest, and not a completely useless endeavor, I felt justified in accessorizing a bit. This fanny pack (is it pak?) also has to be one of the most utilitarian purchases I've convinced myself was necessary. I'm sure my mother would be appalled to hear that when I go for a run, I really only have space to store my apartment keys in a tiny little pocket in my shorts. I'm even too cheap to buy an armband for my ipod and carry it in my hand (armband is next on the list though). There is a little voice in the back of my head (hi, mom) telling me I should never leave the house without my keys, phone, id, money, metrocard, maybe even my insurance card! I don't know if I will go that overboard just yet, but now I have space for all them in my slim little belt. I look forward to taking some longer weekend runs, maybe stopping for a coffee on my way home, and even taking the bus! The possibilities are endless :)

P.S. I got the purple one AND it was 20% off!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...