Monday, June 8, 2015

engagement photos

[Thanks for all your votes for our apartment in the Small Cool Contest! Sadly, we didn't win but had a great time competing. Maybe we'll enter again next year!]

In other news, Kurt and I had some engagement photos shot! Weddings are expensive, so I was honestly prepared to skip engagement photos and direct that money towards the BIG day. Luckily, I met Karen Kristian at NYC's Big Fake Wedding back in February and won her giveaway for a free engagement session in May. How exciting is that?! Karen is a FANtastic photographer based in Brooklyn (and Missouri). Kurt and I had such a fun time with her and she made us look pretty damn good (if I do say so myself). We shot at a few of our favorite spots in Prospect Park and Park Slope in our beloved Brooklyn. It was freeeeezing and drizzly that day, but I got my first blowout at Drybar, so that sort of made up for it :) I hope you enjoy lots of photos of our goofy grins. 

Thanks again, Karen! You are a rockstar!




















6 comments:

  1. You guys are such a cute couple! I love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there was a 'like' button for this, I would click it a bunch of times! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of you guys! Love that last one in black and white. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammit! You two look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in April, my husband and I had our wedding reception here and we both have no regrets with choosing this venue. I am still receiving compliments from all our guests. The food at NYC wedding venues was delicious from appetizer to dessert.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...