Sunday, November 2, 2014

welcome home!

Kurt and I are back from our vacation to Italy! It was such an incredible trip and WE GOT ENGAGED! Kurt proposed in a gorgeous piazza in the hilltop town of Bergamo over a bottle of wine and tiramisu #luckygirl We're very excited about the future, and I'm thrilled to start planning the wedding. I hope to be able to share some fun details of the process here on the blog, but until then, you can see some ideas I've gathered on Pinterest. Confession: I might have had a few secret boards started before we even got engaged :)

This poor little blog has been neglected lately, but I'm hoping to get back to it and share some travels from as far back as the summer (!) and of course the million photos we have from Italy. At least the chilly temperatures outside make it easier to hole up in front of my computer with some hot cocoa--or probably more like a hot toddy :). Stay warm out there!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! An Italian proposal is absolutely perfect and the BEST (I was proposed to in Cinque Terre ;))!! I can't wait to hear more about your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a wonderful trip! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Biblioteca+Civica+%22Angelo+Mai%22,+Piazza+Vecchia,+15,+Bergamo,+24129+BG,+Italy&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=45.704338,9.663232&sspn=0.027123,0.038581&oq=Biblioteca+Civica+%22Angelo+Mai%22+Piazza+Vecchia,+15,+24129+Bergamo+BG,+Italy+%E2%80%8E&t=h&z=17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!! So exciting - congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...