Monday, November 11, 2013

week(end) in review






On Thursday, Kurt and I went to a party for dwell magazine at Jane's Carousel in DUMBO. Such a cool venue! On Saturday, I attended a really fun Stella and Dot trunk show hosted by Daina (miraculously, I've got lots of Christmas shopping done already!) and followed it up with some football watching. That night, Kurt and I went to Two Boots in Park Slope before its closing for some quirky pizza concoctions. Sunday was filled with lots of tasks around the apartment and biscuits and gravy for dinner. Also, I finally got my hair cut (it's seriously been a year) and am decently happy with the results, including bangs! I'm not much for selfies so it may be a while before the new look is revealed :) I hope you all had great weekends as well!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I want to eat that plate of biscuits and gravy. mmm mmm. and I want to see those bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for coming on Saturday! It was wonderful to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...