Monday, June 18, 2012

happy 2 years!

Two years (and 352 posts!) ago I started On Board the Gravytrain to record all the ins and outs of life in NYC. It sprung out of the desire to stay connected to all my friends and family in far flung places and has been a constant reminder of how incredibly lucky I am to live in this phenomenal city, enjoying my twenties. One of my first posts was about my new bicycle. That trusty Schwinn and this blog have definitely covered many miles with me! It boggles my mind to go back through the archives and re-read all those moments. Whether you are a veteran or a new reader, thanks for stopping by! I hope to keep up the posting and look forward to seeing where this Gravytrain takes me!

In honor of this special blog-iversary, I'm going to pretend like I'm a real serious blogger and do a GIVEAWAY! Surely you all know that I have no sponsors. No businesses are sending swag my way (although I will graciously accept if they want to start! :) ), so I just popped out after work to get something small to say thanks! to anyone who takes the time to read the nonsense I put out there. Without further ado.......



New York City tea towel from Fishs Eddy! This place always has such cute, quirky kitchen things. I've had my eye on this towel for a while...although the Brooklyn one is really my favorite :)

How to enter: Leave a comment on this post by Friday, June 22nd, at 12pm EST and I will choose a winner at random. (Make sure I can access your email address to get your shipping info etc!) Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. Happy blog anniversary!

    This towel was part of my present to my mom for mother's day :) (I got my dad an assortment from Fishs Eddy too, in keeping with the theme.) I love that store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogivessary! I love Fishs Eddy - wish they would open one in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Sorry I missed out on commenting yesterday. Happy Blogiversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog! You inspired me to start my own!! Happy blog anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary! Sorry I'm late, I promise to pay more attention to time next round!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...